WHAT IS A DATA SYNC?
A data sync is a synchronized set of data (real-time or scheduled) made available for analytics, reporting and operational purposes through a Lingk Speed Wizard. Data syncs quickly surface new analytic insights, dashboards, reports, automated workflows and notifications to drive customer growth and success.
SYNC YOUR data
Speed Wizards provide the most fast, easy to use, self-service way to automate the syncing and loading of data.
Here are data sync scenarios that solve common business problems:
- 360-degree views
- Retention & engagement activities
- Renewal business processing
- Product usage trends
- Forecasting accuracy
- New business acquisition activities
- Admission & enrollment activities
- Employee productivity
- Communication & notifications
Example Speed Wizards
General Data Loaders
- Local CSV & Flat File(s) and Salesforce
- SFTP and Salesforce
Student Information Systems (SIS)
- Banner by Ellucian and Salesforce
- Colleague by Ellucian and Salesforce
- Ellucian Ethos and Salesforce
- Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Salesforce
Speed Wizards for accessing on-premise databases (Oracle, Rocket Unidata, etc.) utilize the Lingk Adapter to connect with the Lingk Platform.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Blackboard and Salesforce
- Canvas and Salesforce
- Moodle / Totara and Salesforce
- Moodle / Totara and Colleague by Ellucian
Accelerate your outcomes with faster integration
Speed Wizards surface analytic insights, dashboards, reports, automated workflows, notifications and more.
Speed Wizards available in White Labeled AND Embedded Editions