I hope you had a chance to see the news last week, we announced a new partnership with Instructure! LingkSync™ for Canvas and Salesforce is the latest breakthrough for institutions to connect with their students, partners and employees in new and innovative ways.
- Our one-of-a-kind wizard-based LingkSync app allows all the data from Instructure’s Canvas LMS to seamlessly combine with Salesforce’s CRM data.
- This easy synchronization allows the System Administrators to quickly capture data in both systems without the need for specialized integration projects.
- Provision users, courses and sections in Canvas from Salesforce and write Canvas student performance data back to Salesforce contacts and objects.
- Gain immediate access to an extensive amount of LMS and CRM data fields in order to build new and enhanced views, dashboards and reports.
- Cutting down on lengthy data transfer times, the process of data syncing can be run manually or automatically at scheduled intervals for increased freshness.
Here are few powerful use cases for connecting Salesforce to Canvas:
- Increase the quality of your applicants by having applicants take a orientation course in Canvas before they enroll
- Support high-growth, innovative programs with integrated marketing, support and course management through Salesforce and Canvas integration
In a few weeks Dale McCrory, our CPO will be joining the team at Salesforce.org for a webinar focused on SIS integration. You can register here: